2 Days: Self-Guided Coastal Hiking Trip & Liepāja City
- Discover the Western Baltic Sea coast – the most beautiful part of the famous Baltic Coastal Hiking Trail in Latvia;
- Soak up the sun in the secluded sandy beaches of the open Baltic Sea;
- Immerse yourself in the cozy atmosphere of the local fishermen village Pāvilosta;
- Admire the unique steep Baltic Coast near Jūrkalne;
- Find out more about the unique and rare coastal habitat of “Grey Dunes”;
- Feel the fresh air of the Baltic Sea and pristine coastal pine forests;
- Enjoy wilderness far away from crowds and masses;
- Explore the unique Latvian city “where the wind is born” – Liepāja.
What Our Guests Say About Us
Important Before You Go!
- Additionally, you will receive your Package Travel Contract with us along with the booking confirmation.
- The tour can also be arranged for one person.
- 2 full days partially guided tour will proceed according to the trip itinerary. You will leave Riga at 8 am on the first day and will be back by 5 pm on the third day. The timings can be adjusted upon your request along with the necessary changes in the trip itinerary. The tour guide can solely change the itinerary because of the weather conditions, safety concerns, and external circumstances that the tour operator is not responsible for.
- The final price of the tour will depend on the group size and selected accommodation.
- Local guesthouses, hotels, or apartments will be booked according to your chosen category but limited to availability. Accommodation booking costs won’t be refunded in case you cancel the tour.
- Please check out the weather forecast, wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and be prepared for changing weather conditions depending on the season.
- All our tours are small like-minded group adventures
- All tours can be narrated in English, Russian or Latvian.
- There is max. 8 people and max. 7 children in the group. All the children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult. The adult is this tour must be 18 years or older.
- For the groups with small children (under 7 years) please contact us for individual arrangements.
- By selecting the date in the calendar below you will send us a pre-booking request, and we will come back to you with all the details.
Have some questions? Here are the key answers!
DISCLAIMER: Hiking trails to be visited and actions to be taken may vary from tour to tour depending on the season, weather conditions, the availability of the attractions and our expanding creativity. We try to provide our guests with original experiences that may differ from the previous ones. We will inform you about availability of the standard attractions before your trip. If necessary, we always substitute actions with the same kind or similar actions, taking into account our guests’ wishes. We try to avoid mass tourism sports and peak timings as much as possible to provide our guests with the most authentic experiences possible.